|Job Title:||Special Ed Paraprofessional|
|Campus Description:||One campus district|
|Description/Notes:||Under the direct supervision of a certified staff member, to assist the certified professional staff with students with emotional/behavioral needs in the classroom to meet instructional goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists and guides students to reinforce reading, language arts, mathematics, computer instruction, and other skills.
- Works with students individually and in small groups to reinforce basic learning and implement assigned programs.
- Assists in classroom preparations and strategies for reinforcing instructional materials and skills according to individual student needs.
- Assists with classroom behavioral management to minimize disruptions, ensure a safe and orderly classroom, and ensure students are on task.
- Accompanies students on field trips for the purpose of assisting with supervision.
- Constructs, copies, and distribute and use educational materials as needed.
- Follows all applicable safety rules, procedures, and regulations governing the proper manner of assistance for all students, including those with disabilities or other special needs.
|How To Apply:||