|School District/Employer:||Medina ISD|
|Job Title:||Cafeteria Worker|
|Campus Description:||One campus district|
|Description/Notes:||The job of Cafeteria Worker was established for the purpose/s of preparing and distributing food items; providing complete and
accurate documentation and audit trail for meals served; and maintaining facilities in a sanitary condition.
This job is distinguished from similar jobs by the following characteristics: assignments are specific and clearly defined.
Incumbents must be aware and comply with safety and sanitation laws, policies and procedures.This job reports to Cafeteria Director.
• Arranges food and beverage items (e.g. placing in steam tables, a la carte trays, filling racks, mobile carts, etc.) for the purpose of
making items available to students and staff.
• Cleans utensils, equipment, and the storage, food preparation and serving areas for the purpose of maintaining sanitary conditions.
Collects payments for food items from students and staff for the purpose of completing transactions and/or securing funds for
reimbursement of costs.
• Inspects food items, work areas,etc. (e.g. personal hygiene, proper food temperatures, etc.) for the purpose of preventing cross contamination of food borne illnesses.
• Loads carts, food warmers, trays, etc. for the purpose of ensuring that food and/or beverage items are available for transporting to
other sites (by assignment).
• Serves one or more items of food for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional requirements and/or requests of students and
• Uses proper body mechanics and cleaning procedures for the purpose of preventing accidental injuries to self and others.
|How To Apply:||Apply at www.medinaisd.org; send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address:||P.O. Box 1470, One Bobcat Lane|