|Job Title:||High School English Teacher|
|Campus Description:||One campus district|
|Description/Notes:||1. Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of district’s curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in individual student differences.
2. Management for all students assigned, including classroom instruction and tutorials.
3. Instruct and motivate students in all courses.
4. Maintain a safe classroom that is conducive to learning and stimulating.
5. Work with the Special Education teacher/504 coordinator to ensure student modifications are being implemented with fidelity.
6. Ability to interpret data and prepare students for success on state assessment exams.
7. Maintain discipline in the classroom in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct and Student Handbook.
8. Ability to effectively communicate with all students, parents, and campus staff.
9. Computer literate.
10. Strong organizational and time management skills.
11. Utilize a variety of instructional strategies to enhance students’ learning experience.
12. Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned. Sponsor outside activities approved by the campus principal.
13. Be a positive role model for students; support mission of school district.
14. Participate in staff development activities to improve job-related skills.
15. Comply with state, district, and school regulations and policies for classroom teachers.
16. Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serve on staff committees as required
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
• Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or training for subject and level assigned
• ELAR 6-12 or 8-12; Secondary English 6-12; ESL certification preferred
|How To Apply:||Applications available at www.medinaisd.org; please send to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address:||One Bobcat Lane|